AR MAGLOCK KingPin for Gen 2 & Gen 4 AR MAGLOCK systems on AR-15 .223 / 5.56 platforms.
Introduced by AR MAGLOCK at 2018 SHOT show, now available!
The KingPin allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
The KingPin benefits:
– Keeping your critically important bolt catch
– Seamless double feed clearing
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
KingPin is patented under US 10,126,078.
AR MAGLOCK products are 100% California legal and DOJ compliant, guaranteed.
Note: KingPin only works with Gen 2 AR MAGLOCK locking kits. For Gen 1 and Gen 3 locking kits please use the Hyperswitch pin solution.
Demo of double feed clearing:
Live fire double feed clearing:
Install video 2 (just for good measure):
Note: KingPin only works with Gen 2 & Gen 4 AR MAGLOCK locking kits. For Gen 1 and Gen 3 locking kits please use the Hyperswitch pin solution.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER: NEVER while the action is open have the safety “OFF”, and NEVER pull the trigger. If there is a round in the chamber, there is always a slim chance it may fire if the trigger is pulled. ALWAYS ensure you have the safety “ON” when opening the action and keep firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Always observe the 4 rules of firearm safety:
1. Treat the firearm as if it is ALWAYS loaded
2. Never point it at anything you don’t intend to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire
4. Know your target and it’s surroundings
Evolusion Concepts, Inc. / AR MAGLOCK is not responsible for injury due to mishandling or lack of safety precautions of your firearm.