Introduced by AR MAGLOCK at 2018 SHOT show, now available!
The AR MAGLOCK Dual Function pin allows for minimal separation of the upper and lower receivers when used in combination with our Gen 2 & Gen 4 fixed magazine locking kit. Utilizing this revolutionary new pin design holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
The Dual Function pin can be rotated 90 degrees to utilize the longer detent channel, allowing for full separation of the action.
The Dual Function Pin benefits:
– Keeping your critically important bolt catch
– Seamless double feed clearing
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
NOTE: This pin solution is for Gen 2 & Gen 4 locking arm kits ONLY. Will not work on Gen 1 or Gen 3 locking arm kits.
Dual Function Pin is patent pending.
Demo of function:
AR MAGLOCK products are 100% California legal and DOJ compliant, guaranteed.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER: NEVER while the action is open have the safety “OFF”, and NEVER pull the trigger. If there is a round in the chamber, there is always a slim chance it may fire if the trigger is pulled. ALWAYS ensure you have the safety “ON” when opening the action and keep firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Always observe the 4 rules of firearm safety:
1. Treat the firearm as if it is ALWAYS loaded
2. Never point it at anything you don’t intend to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire
4. Know your target and it’s surroundings
Evolusion Concepts, Inc. / AR MAGLOCK is not responsible for injury due to mishandling or lack of safety precautions of your firearm.