[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20px” padding_bottom=”20px”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text]
- This product IS compliant with the new California laws and DOJ regulations as written.
- Although this product falls within the laws as written, this is not a New York State Police or state Attorney General approved product. It is our reasonable belief the AR MAGLOCK complies with New York NY SAFE detachable magazine laws based on our in depth analysis of these laws and regulations. We are working on official written confirmation of approval through our attorneys.
- Although this product falls within the laws as written, this is product has not been approved by any state, county, city or municipal law enforcement agency or regulating body within any of the United States, including New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Illinois, Hawaii, or any other thereof.
- It’s the purchasers responsibility to know the current firearm laws and regulations in their state, county, city and municipality. Be familiar with all of your local and state laws / regulations before installing this product!
- Evolusion Concepts, Inc. (creator, manufacturer and seller) of AR MAGLOCK, is not held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations.
- Evolusion Concepts, Inc., distributors or sellers of AR MAGLOCK, cannot be held responsible for personal injury, death, or property damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
- Use responsible and safe handling of your firearm at all times.
- NOT to be used with magazines greater than 10 rounds capacity.
- Any cartridge misfires (jams), misfeeds, stovepipes and any other firing malfunctions need to be cleared by a certified firearms gunsmith. User agrees not to attempt to clear a misfire, cartridge jam, stovepipe or any other malfunction by opening the firearm action during a misfire. Evolusion Concepts, Inc. and ARMagLock can not be held responsible for any injury due to user manipulation of the firearm due to malfunction. See our Terms of service for more information.
- We will not answer legal questions under any circumstances as we have no legal education or experience. For questions regarding firearm configuration, circumstances, and/or any potential criminal exposure, please contact an experienced local firearm attorney. Most will give you free advice on these items during their initial consultation.
- This literature is for informational purposes only.