AR MAGLOCK Gen 4 – AR-15 (.223 / 5.56) Fixed Magazine Lock and Release Solution (AR MAGLOCK in anodized black components, KingPin in black or silver stainless).
The Gen 4 and KingPin combo allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
The Gen 4 benefits:
– New set screw on locking arm, allowing for adjustment to ANY receiver width including billet, composite, or 80% non mil-spec receivers.
– Allows for “free state” adjustment when traveling outside California. Just reset the set screw to the end of the post and the locking arm will work just like an OEM magazine release button.
The KingPin benefits:
– Retain your critically important bolt catch
– Seamless double feed clearing
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
All AR MAGLOCK locking kits are patented under USPTO patent number: 8,756,845. KingPin is patented under 10,126,078.
Gen 4 operation demo:
Demo of double feed clearing:
Live fire double feed clearing:
Install video 2 (just for good measure):
Note: Note: Due to unanticipated surface changes and unique firearm features from each manufacturer, there may be certain incompatibilities with your firearm system.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER: NEVER while the action is open have the safety “OFF”, and NEVER pull the trigger. For safety reasons, never disassemble your firearm while loaded. Please make sure and check that all rounds are removed before disassembly of the action. With any CA Compliant disassembling device, it is even more imperative that you clear any rounds prior to disassembly.
Always observe the 4 rules of firearm safety:
1. Treat the firearm as if it is ALWAYS loaded
2. Never point it at anything you don’t intend to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire
4. Know your target and it’s surroundings
Evolusion Concepts, Inc. / AR MAGLOCK is not responsible for injury due to mishandling or lack of safety precautions of your firearm.