AR MAGLOCK Hyperswitch – (Gen 1 takedown pin replacement). Pin solution for Gen 1 & Gen 2 AR MAGLOCK owners that want to upgrade their standard pull pin or other pin products to a blazing fast solution. (Hyperswitch in black).
Introduced by AR MAGLOCK at 2018 SHOT show, now available!
The Gen 1 locking kit and Hyperswitch combo allows for complete separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers substantially faster than pull pins.
Just a simple push on the pin lever with your fore finger or thumb opens the action for mag changes, then re-locks when you push the lever back to it’s locked position.
Paired with the new AR MAGLOCK Buffer Receiver Stop (BRS) this solution offers a minimal receiver opening platform that is superior to everything else in the market except our KingPin kit.
The Hyperswitch benefits:
– Keeping your critically important bolt catch
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
Hyperswitch is patent pending.
Live fire operation:
WARNING / DISCLAIMER: NEVER while the action is open have the safety “OFF”, and NEVER pull the trigger. If there is a round in the chamber, there is always a slim chance it may fire if the trigger is pulled. ALWAYS ensure you have the safety “ON” when opening the action and keep firearm pointed in a safe direction.
Always observe the 4 rules of firearm safety:
1. Treat the firearm as if it is ALWAYS loaded
2. Never point it at anything you don’t intend to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire
4. Know your target and it’s surroundings
Evolusion Concepts, Inc. / AR MAGLOCK is not responsible for injury due to mishandling or lack of safety precautions of your firearm.