AR MAGLOCK Gen 4 with KingPin – AR-10 / .308 Fixed Magazine Lock and Release Solution (AR MAGLOCK in anodized black components, KingPin in black or silver stainless).
The Gen 4 and KingPin combo allows for minimal separation (action disassembly) of the upper and lower receivers. The new KingPin holds the upper receiver from flying open when disassembling the action.
Just a simple push on the pin with your thumb opens the action for mag changes, then automatically re-locks when you push the receivers together.
The Gen 4 benefits:
– New set screw on locking arm, allowing for adjustment to ANY receiver width including billet, composite, or 80% non mil-spec receivers.
The KingPin benefits:
– Keeping your critically important bolt catch
– Seamless double feed clearing
– Bolt hold back on last round
– Fast magazine changes (as fast as OEM mag release button)
– Clear access to your safety selector
– Easy removal from the receiver to fully open the action
All AR MAGLOCK locking kits are patented under USPTO patent number: 8,756,845. KingPin is patented under 10,126,078.
Gen 4 operation demo:
Gen 4 operation demo:
Demo of double feed clearing:
Live fire double feed clearing:
Install video 2 (just for good measure):
Note: We have spent an enormous amount of time designing these California compliant systems to function as smoothly and flawlessly as possible. We believe that our products are far superior in manufacturing tolerances and function and we have designed some adjust-ability into the new Gen 4 AR MAGLOCK arm to support some of the tolerance variability in the .308 platforms. That being said you may still come upon some issues with fitment. If this happens feel free to email us and we make every to help you troubleshoot installation. We thank you again for your continued support!
Note: Due to unanticipated surface changes and unique firearm features from each manufacturer, there may be certain incompatibilities with your firearm system. Some billet receiver sets may not work. If your rifle is not a DPMS modeled platform, then you may experience install issues…
WARNING / DISCLAIMER: NEVER while the action is open have the safety “OFF”, and NEVER pull the trigger. For safety reasons, never disassemble your firearm while loaded. Please make sure and check that all rounds are removed before disassembly of the action. With any CA Compliant disassembling device, it is even more imperative that you clear any rounds prior to disassembly.
Always observe the 4 rules of firearm safety:
1. Treat the firearm as if it is ALWAYS loaded
2. Never point it at anything you don’t intend to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire
4. Know your target and it’s surroundings
Evolusion Concepts, Inc. / AR MAGLOCK is not responsible for injury due to mishandling or lack of safety precautions of your firearm.